Review your self-reflection and the feedback/advice of others in your Loomio thread.
All things considered, what do you think should happen next? Some options may include:
- Changing your role or accountabilities
- Changing your compensation
- Proposing a transition plan for yourself, i.e. if you don’t think there’s a place for you at this company, you could propose reasonable notice period and how you will use that time
Note that your responsibilities could include:
- A plan to cover any responsibilities you are leaving behind
- Confirmation that there is budget/headcount for any role you are entering
When you’re ready, go back into your Loomio thread and create a “Proposal” using the decision tools on the top right of the page. Title it “PERSON’S PROPOSAL”, write your proposal under details, give a deadline (two business days is typical), and tag all of your advisors.
Advisors can now respond in two ways:
- They can ask clarifying questions and/or give reactions in the comments
- They should use the collective agreement buttons as follows:
- Agree = I agree or can live with it
- Abstain = I don’t know enough or am not impacted
- Object = I cannot live with this*
*At this point, the conflict resolution practice may be needed.